Local. Lush. Organic. Distinctive.
Beauty is always in season.
Weddings are our specialty. Having the opportunity to be part of one of the most important milestones of your life is a tremendous privilege and true honor. We take great pride and great care in growing and designing flowers that reflect your personality and event style, fit your budget and bring your vision to life.
We love the creative process of helping you create your dream wedding. As both a flower farm and a floral design studio, we are able to grow many unique varieties of flowers and foliage and can even custom grow flowers just for you. There is something so special about walking through our gardens to carefully select only the most beautiful blooms for our wedding clients. Each bouquet we design reflects the very best of what the season has to offer and highlights what is in bloom that day.
Lush, Natural Floral Designs for Your Special Day
Our floral design studio is surrounded by our flower field, cutting garden and orchard which provide gorgeous flowers and foliage rarely used by conventional florists. The bulk of our services falls into the following two categories. If you have a special request that doesn't fit within either category, please contact us and we'll be happy to discuss your needs in more detail.
Full Service Wedding Florals
Buckeye Blooms will custom create a detailed floral design plan for your wedding that reflects your personality, color palette, event decor and personal style. We will then handcraft each of your bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, and all other wedding florals - from ceremony decor to reception statement pieces and accent arrangements. This package includes an on-farm consultation, plus set-up & delivery. With this option, we take care of all the floral details so you can relax and enjoy your seasonal flowers on your special day.
Personal Flowers Package
Just looking for personal flowers for your wedding party? No problem. We can create the bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, plus any other personal flowers for your family, friends and special guests. Personal flowers can be picked up at our studio or you can arrange for us to deliver them to you.
Note: We are scaling back our farming and floral design operations in 2019 and will be taking on a limited number of clients only.
1. SUBMIT INQUIRY. To initiate the process, simply share a few details about your special day. Please send an email directly to Kay at: studer.kay[at]gmail.com.
2. SET UP APPOINTMENT. Kay at Buckeye Blooms will confirm availability of your date and share our general pricing planner. If our design style and budget are in line with yours, we will set up a complementary consultation. If you wish to hold the date on our calendar, we ask for a $250 non-refundable retainer, which will be applied to your balance.
3. DISCUSS DETAILS. At your consultation, we’ll listen to your ideas and vision for your wedding florals, create a plan to make your floral designs meaningful and memorable. Following the meeting, Buckeye Blooms will provide a detailed proposal and estimate for your wedding flowers along with our floral design agreement.
4. SUBMIT PAYMENTS. After reviewing your proposal, you can approve the plan as drafted, or request specific changes. A deposit of 50% of your order is due at that time and the final payment is due 10 days before your event.
5. CELEBRATE! We'll provide you with fresh, fragrant and beautiful flowers for your special day.
Read more reviews on Wedding Wire