Having the opportunity to be part of one of the most important milestones of your life is a tremendous privilege and true honor. We take great pride and great care in growing and designing flowers that reflect your personality and event style, fit your budget and bring your vision to life.
Buckeye Blooms specializes in weddings and special events. We love the creative process of helping you create your dream wedding or commitment ceremony. As both a flower farm and a floral design studio, we are able to grow many unique varieties of flowers and foliage and can even custom grow flowers just for you. There is something so special about walking through our gardens to carefully select only the most beautiful blooms for our wedding clients. Each bouquet we hand-craft reflects the very best of what the season has to offer and highlights what is in bloom on your special day.
Full Service Floral Design
Buckeye Blooms will custom grow and handcraft your bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, and all other wedding florals - from ceremony decor to reception statement pieces and accent arrangements. We take care of all the floral details so you can relax and enjoy your seasonal flowers on your special day.
Flowers by the Bucket
Whether you are a creative type or need to keep costs down, flowers by the bucket can be a great option for "do-it yourself" weddings and events. Please review our DIY Flower Guide for tips on best utilizing our bulk blooms.
A Bit of Both
With this option, you can choose a combination of bulk flowers by the bucket, plus a selection of personal flower designs by Buckeye Blooms. As one of our most popular choices, Buckeye Blooms typically designs the bridal party flowers and boutonnieres and supplies buckets of flowers for do-it-yourself centerpieces.
We’ve created a straightforward process for planning your wedding flower designs:
1. SUBMIT INQUIRY. To initiate the process, simply share a few details about your special day by completing our brief online form.
2. SET UP APPOINTMENT. Upon receipt of your form, Buckeye Blooms will confirm availability of your date and share our general pricing planner. If our design style and budget are in line with yours, we will set up a complementary consultation. If you wish to hold the date on our calendar, we ask for a $250 non-refundable retainer, which will be applied to your balance.
3. DISCUSS DETAILS. At your consultation, we’ll listen to your ideas and vision for your wedding florals, create a plan to make your floral designs meaningful and memorable. Following the meeting, Buckeye Blooms will provide a detailed proposal and estimate for your wedding flowers along with our floral design agreement.
4. SUBMIT PAYMENTS. After reviewing your proposal, you can approve the plan as drafted, or request specific changes. A deposit of 50% of your order is due at that time and the final payment is due 10 days before your event.
5. CELEBRATE! We'll provide you with fresh, fragrant and beautiful flowers for your special day.
Read more reviews on Wedding Wire